Payment and Shipping.
- Prices are in United States dollars (USD), unless otherwise stated.
- Listed prices do not include shipping costs. Shipping is an additional charge, and varies according to shipping destination and weight of the item. Please contact us for a shipping quote.
- Payment is to be made via direct deposit into our bank account.
- If you wish to make a purchase, you will need to contact us so we can confirm that your desired item is still available for purchase. We will then supply you with instructions to make payment.
- Payment of the full item price and shipping costs must be paid in full before your goods will be dispatched.
- Specific contact details are required for shipping. We will request these with payment.
- We ensure that our items are dispatched for shipping within 3 working days after receipt of payment.
- For international shipping of costumes, we use a courier service that issues a consignment number. We will forward this number to you so you can track the movements of your costume during the shipping process. International shipping of costumes generally takes between 5-7 working days, however this may be delayed by customs practices.
- For international shipping of fabric and accessories , Australia Post Air Mail is used, which generally takes between 5-10 working days, depending on the destination, however this may be delayed by customs practices.
- Items purchased within Australia are delivered within 1-4 working days after being dispatched, depending on the destination.
- Costumes are packaged in bubble wrap and placed in a custom made box to prevent damage during shipping.
- On delivery of your costume, we require an email to inform us that it has arrived undamaged, and that you are satisfied with the costume.
- In the event that the costume doesn't fit, cannot be altered to fit, or is faulty you must notify us within 3 days from delivery that you are returning it for refund, exchange, or alteration/repair.
- Costumes that have been worn will not be accepted for refund or return under any circumstances.
- Costumes that have been altered or adjusted from their original condition, including the addition of crystals, are unable to be returned or exchanged, regardless of whether these adjustments were undertaken by Miss Brown's Fancy or any other dressmaker.
- Like any garment, dance costumes are susceptible to wear over time. We recommend that costumes are handled and stored with care to protect the delicate fabrics and embroidery. We cannot be held responsible for wear or damage to costumes after they are worn and/or after the 3 day returns period.
- We do not have an exclusivity clause, therefore costumes cannot be returned nor exchanged on the basis that they incorporate the same colour, fabric or design as another costume.
- Please be aware that in the event of return or exchange, the cost of shipping both ways will be met by the buyer.
- On return of the costume in its original condition, we will refund your payment, minus shipping costs, using the original payment method.
- We accept returns on fabrics and accessories only if they are damaged or faulty upon arrival. We do not accept 'change of mind' returns on these items. In the event that the fabric/accessory is faulty, please contact us immediately, and we will arrange to send a replacement (if available) or refund the cost of the purchase. Miss Brown's Fancy will pay all return shipping charges for faulty goods.
- Personal information provided by the buyer is used only for billing and shipping purposes.
- Please be aware that we hold rights to our costume designs, and therefore may display images of our costumes, even after costumes are purchased by buyers, as a means of showcasing our work.